The Weisshorn (4506m) is the 8th highest mountain in the Alps, higher than the Matterhorn. The route is also longer and more difficult than that of the Matterhorn. The Weisshorn has without a doubt one of the most beautiful mountain shapes in the Swiss Alps. The Weisshorn is a challenge due to several factors: the height, location and structure of the mountain are some of them.
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping