The Ushba (Georgian: უშბა) is a very striking mountain peak in the central part of the Greater Caucasus. It is located in Georgia's Svaneti region, just south of the border with Russia. The highest peak is 4710 meters above sea level. Known as the "Matterhorn of the Caucasus", the Ushba due to its scenic, double spire-shaped peak, is considered by climbers to be the most difficult mountain in the Caucasus to climb.
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping