The Rotwand is the highest elevation in the southern Catinaccio ridge, which forms the border between South Tyrol (Eggental) in the west and Trentino (Fassatal) in the east. To the southwest, the Rotwand falls with a steep 400 meter high rock face. This gave the mountain its name through the yellow-reddish color of the Schlern dolomite that forms the Rotwand. The east wall reaches about the same height, but is a little flatter. To the north, a rocky ridge extends to the 2560 m high Vajolon Pass (Passo di Vajolon). To the south, a broad ridge leads down to a notch that separates the Rotwand from the 2727 m high Teufelswand (Roda del Diavolo) and the 2670 m high window tower (Torre de la Finestra).
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping