The Matterhorn and Switzerland go hand in hand. This pyramid-shaped peak, which is very hard to climb, is one of the most photographed mountains in the world. Nearby is the cable car to the more accessible Klein Matterhorn, the starting point for some great hikes. Day tourists and active travelers can be found year round in the village of Zermatt at the base of the Matterhorn not only to see majestic views of Switzerland’s icon, but to feel the presence of the mountain throughout the village.
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping