Located in the Caucasus mountain range, Koshtan Tau (Коштан-тау, is one of the two ‘Brothers of Bezengi’, the other one being Dychtau or Dykh Tau which is the second largest mountain in Europe. Koshtan Tau marks the eastern end of the Northern Massif and is with an elevation of 5151m the fourth highest mountain in Europe.
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping