Großes Wiesbachhorn is the 3564 meters high mountain in Austria. It is in Glockner Group Hohe Tauern and nearSalzach, Windrush near cotswold village of Naunton in Salzburg.
A sturdy and warm sweatshirt bound to keep you warm in the colder months. A pre-shrunk, classic fit sweater that's made with air-jet spun yarn for a soft feel and reduced pilling.
• 50% cotton, 50% polyester
• Classic fit with no center crease
• 1x1 athletic rib knit collar with spandex
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem