The two-headed mount of Elbrus beckons mountain climbers, snowboarders, and nature-lovers. With the altitude of 5642 meters, the western peak of the mountain deserved to the title of the highest point in Europe. However, the eastern peak is only 21 meters lower. Believe us; you won’t notice this difference on the way to the summit.
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping