The Dufourspitze is the highest point in Switzerland at 4634 meters and, after Mont Blanc, the second highest mountain in the Alps and in Europe, excluding the Caucasus. The Dufourspitze belongs to the Monte-Rosa-Massif in the Valais Alps, on the border between Switzerland and Italy. Although the whole massif is seen as a Swiss-Italian mountain range, the actual summit is approximately 160 meters from the Swiss border.
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping