The Aletschhorn is a mountain in the Swiss Alps located in the canton of Valais. The Aletschhorn is part of the Bernese Alps. The mountain is 4192 meters high. The mountain is part of the Jungfrau-Aletsch-Bietschhorn area which is included in the UNESCO World Heritage List. A well-known glacier at this mountain is the Aletsch glacier, with the Oberaletsch and the Mittelaletsch.
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping