Abbott Peak is the 2157 meters high mountain in Australia. It is in Main Range, Great Dividing Range and nearSnowy near Thredbo in Snowy Mountains, New South Wales.
This hoodie is so comfy and practical, it'll become your everyday favorite. It's extra soft and has convenient side pockets. Made from organic cotton and recycled polyester, it's the perfect eco-friendly choice.
• 85% organic ring-spun combed cotton, 15% recycled polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.85 oz/yd² (300 g/m²)
• Brushed sweatshirt
• Medium fit
• Raglan sleeves
• Self-fabric double-layered hood
• Slanted side pockets
• Matching round drawcords with metal tipping and eyelets
• Flatlock topstitch on all seams
• 1×1 rib at sleeves and bottom hems
• Inside self-fabric tape at the back of the neck
• Self-fabric half moon at the back of the neck
• Blank product sourced from China or Bangladesh